Sunday, December 16, 2007

I see Christmas Trees.

Christmas came early as my December Woolgirl sock club kit was waiting for me when I got home. The "Spruce Sprigs" colorway by Liisu yarns is to die for........ I can't wait to see what they come up with for the "7 Deadly Spins" Club in the spring. Jen from Woolgirl is planning a new sock club for 2008 and from the description it will be fun as always. I made sure I was on the list for that too.

I also received my "Chick Flick" sock club kit from White Oak Studio earlier this week and Jana outdid herself, the "Love Actually" colorway is so beautiful. The colors really does remind me of a string of Christmas lights. She is truly amazing. I was lucky to snag a few skeins of her Christmas sock yarn from Woolgirl last month as they sell like hotcakes. She is one of my favorite Indie dyers.

I am finishing a "Ruffles" scarf by Amanda Blair Brown from "Scarf Style" for my daughter for her birthday next week, it is to go with a pair of legwarmers she has been asking for, both out of Lorna's Laces shephered worsted in "Sherbert" colorway. I had no idea legwarmers were having a revival amongst the 9 years old crowd.

2 comments:

tapmouse said...

Cool, Ivy! I can hardly wait to see your TV Girls kit! Welcome to Blogland!

Wool Girl said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of having your own blog Ivy! I love your blog! Enjoy knitting all of those gorgeous yarns! WOW!